2018 OWNERS' PROJECT EXCELLENCE AWARDS
a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
JOIN or RENEW your membership now!
On the Calendar
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- 7/17/19 – Safety for Owners’ Capital Building Programs, in Los Angeles, CA
- 7/23/19 – Partnering and Partnering Practicum, in Los Angeles, CA (Limited Seats available)
- 8/28/19 – AM Critical Path Method Mastery, in Los Angeles, CA
- 8/28/19 – PM Cautionary Tales in CPM Scheduling, in Los Angeles, CA
- 9/24/19 – Orientation Teleconference for FALL Project Management Training Academy (PMTA)
- 10/15/19 – Project Management Training Academy (PMTA) FALL Teleconference Series BEGINS
- 10/24/19 – OPEA Awards Gala in Long Beach, CA
- 1/29/20 – 6th Annual Project Controls SUMMIT, in Los Angeles, CA
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, TPC Training, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences at a discount to Council members.
Items of Interest
- We are developing Negotiations Skills Workshops for northern and southern California. Let Valerie know if your Team is interested.
This is an offshoot of the targeted training programs we offer. See below for more info.
- IN-HOUSE TARGETED PROGRAMS
are growing and expanding …
For many years Western Council has offered tailored or targeted programs for our Owner member’s organizations and those who serve them. We have also created programs suited to Associate Members’ organizations and clients. We recently expanded or created, series for LADWP Water and Power Divisions, LAWA, Judicial Council of California, CA Dept. of General Services, Salt River Project, and more. Our legal, contract, PM issues, and leadership programs have been especially well received. We have several targeted programs coming up and more in the works. Some of these have seats available for outside attendees.
Call Valerie to discuss your organization and region’s needs so we can focus on Training we can create for you.
- Get your PMP – Sign up for Fall 2019 Project Management Training Academy
Work Study Group Teleconference Series
See Event Calendar for Flyer
- Watch for these and/or other programs in your region. Check the calendar weekly.
- Encourage your team and colleagues to Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices.
- Join Western Council NOW – We've added new levels and categories! Download Membership Application
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2017-18 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
We Award Excellence
Owners’ Project Excellence
to attend the
Owners’ Project Excellence
October 24, 2019
In Long Beach, CA
For ALL Questions
about the Council,
or Advertising :
Contact Valerie Largin
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil