a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
JOIN or RENEW your membership now!
On the Calendar
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- WCCC 2021 Membership Dues are now Due. Renewal letters were sent end of year — let us know if you need another copy.
- 2/8/21 - 2/11/21– CURT National Conference DETAILS
- 4/1/2021 – Orientation – 2021 Spring Project Management Training Academy (PMTA)
- 5/4/2021 – 2021 Spring Project Management Training Academy (PMTA) 22-week series Begins
- 5/19/21 – (NEW DATE) VIRTUAL Safety SUMMIT DETAILS
These date announcements coming soon:
- 2021 Owners’ Project Excellence Awards Submission Period Opening
- 2022 8th Annual Project Controls SUMMIT
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, TPC Training, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences at a discount to Council members.
Items of Interest
Attend and Sponsor this VIRTUAL SUMMIT from anywhere!
We are currently accepting Sponsors, and Safety Topic and Presentation proposals
Thank you to our Sponsors
Project Controls SUMMIT
and Safety SUMMIT:
- TARGETED PROGRAMS
For many years Western Council has offered tailored or targeted programs for our Owner member's organizations and those who serve them. We have also created programs suited to Associate Members' organizations and clients. We have expanded or created several series for LADWP Water and Power Divisions, LAWA, Judicial Council of California, CA Dept. of General Services, Salt River Project, and more. Our legal, contract, PM issues, and leadership
programs have been especially well received. We are planning targeted programs, some of which will allow outside participants.
E-mail us to set up a discussion of your organization's and region's needs so we can focus on creating training for you.
- Check the calendar regularly for these and/or other programs in your region.
- Encourage your team and colleagues to Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices.
- Join Western Council NOW – We've added new levels and categories! Download Membership Application
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs.
- Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the current Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
We Award Excellence
Owners’ Project Excellence
City of Orange Metrolink Parking Garage
HILL INTERNATIONAL, INC.
· 2020 Exceptional Project Achievement Award
· 2020 Sustainability Excellence Award
State Route 237 Express Lanes Phase 2
HILL INTERNATIONAL, INC.
· 2020 Outstanding Project Achievement Award
· 2020 Innovative Project Solutions Award
to submit your projects
substantially completed in 2020
for 2021 Owners’ Project
Submission period will OPEN
Accumulate info, photos,
and project stories now from your PMs and CMs as your projects progress.
Requirements and Criteria are
listed on the OPE Awards page
For ALL Questions
about the Council,
Email Valerie Largin
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil