2018 OWNERS' PROJECT EXCELLENCE AWARDS
a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
JOIN or RENEW your membership now!
On the Calendar
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- 11/6/18 Technology in Construction, in Sacramento, CA
- 11/29/18 3-Topic Program: Net Zero Energy (NZE) Building, New Energy Technology, Whole Building Commissioning, in Phoenix, AZ
- 12/12/18 What’s In It For Me?! Understanding Value Engineering, in Phoenix, AZ
- 1/10/19 Critical Path Method Mastery, in Sacramento, CA
- 1/30/19 - 5th Annual Project Controls SUMMIT, in Los Angeles, CA Read more
- 2/12/19 - Tricks, Traps & Ploys in Scheduling, in Sacramento, CA
- 4/9/19 - The Essentials of Value Engineering: Understanding & Using the Methodology, in Sacramento, CA
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, TPC Training, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences at a discount to Council members.
Items of Interest
- New Programs:
• Partnering & Collaboration
• Technology in Construction
• What’s In It For Me? Understanding Value Engineering
Check the Events Calendar for details on the above programs
- Watch for these and/or other programs in your region
- IN-HOUSE TARGETED PROGRAMS
are growing and expanding …
For many years Western Council has offered tailored, customized or targeted programs for the firms, agencies, divisions, regions, and even clients or labor for our Owner and Associate Members organizations. We have recently added to or created series for LADWP Water and Power Divisions, LAWA, CA Dept. of General Services, Salt River Project, and more. Our legal, contract, change orders, project management issues, and leadership programs have been especially well received lately and we have several targeted programs in the works. Call Valerie to discuss your organization and region’s needs so we can focus on what we can do for you.
- Associates if you think of topics that are needed in your region, focus, or leadership topics contact Valerie now
Join NOW -- We've added new levels and categories! Download Membership Application
Encourage your team and colleagues to Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices.
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2017-18 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
We Award Excellence
Owners’ Project Excellence
Starting in February, 2019
Judging Requirements and Criteria will be posted on the OPE Awards Page, and Submittals for projects substantially completed
in 2018 will be accepted.
See photos from this year’s Gala
on the OPE Awards Page
For ALL Questions
about the Council,
or Advertising :
Contact Valerie Largin