a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
JOIN or RENEW your membership now!
On the Calendar
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- 4/12/17 Supercharged Project Planning & Partnering in Phoenix, AZ
- 5/24/17 Best Practices for Use of Consultants on Projects in Los Angeles, CA
- 6/1/17 Owners’ Project Excellence Awards Submissions are DUE – Start yours NOW!
- 6/21/17 Secrets To Getting Paid in Los Angeles, CA
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, American Trainco, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences at a discount to Council members.
Items of Interest
- NEW PROGRAMS If you would like these to be offered in your region or organization, contact Valerie now (Bring or send your teams at a discount)
- – High Performers in Action
This Interactive Workshop premiered February 16th in Phoenix. Registrants take a survey beforehand to determine workshop teams, and receive their own personalized report on their skillset
– Building Code and Sustainability Updates
Learn about changes/updates in Title 24 and LEED v4 Requirements and Building Commissioning along with Team Member Responsibilities and Collaboration Lessons Learned.
– Supercharged Project Planning & Partnering
- The 2017 Project Controls SUMMIT was an info-packed success, and we are already planning for 2018. Submit your topic and speaker suggestions now!
- Watch for new, recurring and expanded programs and series in AZ, and No & So CA in 2017
- SAVE even more as a WCCC Member –
make sure your firm or agency renews or joins now.
- Join or Renew NOW
We've added new levels and categories!
Download Membership Application
- Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2015 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
We Award Excellence
The 2017 OWNERS’ PROJECT EXCELLENCE AWARDS SUBMISSION PERIOD
IS NOW OPEN!
Read carefully the Requirements and Criteria, then start your submissions of projects you completed in 2016.
Awards Questions, and
or Advertising Inquiries:
Contact Valerie Largin
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil