2017 PROJECT EXCELLENCE AWARDS
a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
JOIN or RENEW your membership now!
On the Calendar
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- 12/22/17 Project Controls SUMMIT Registration price increase
- 1/16/18 Project Controls SUMMIT Reg. price increase
- 1/30/18 4th Annual Project Controls SUMMIT, in Los Angeles, CA
- 2/6/18 Project Mgmt. Training Academy Orientation Teleconference
- 2/21/18 Special Training for Owners, in Los Angeles, CA
- 2/21/18 In House Targeted Training LADWP Power Div.
- 2/27/18 Project Mgmt. Training Academy Spring Series Begins
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, American Trainco, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences at a discount to Council members.
Items of Interest
- SPONSOR, REGISTER, INVITE NOW
for the 1/30/18 Project Controls SUMMIT
in Los Angeles, CA
- Call NOW to secure your Sponsorships
THANK YOU to this SUMMIT Platinum Sponsor:
- IN-HOUSE TARGETED PROGRAMS
are growing and expanding …
For many years Western Council has offered tailored, customized or targeted programs for the firms, agencies, divisions, regions, and even clients or labor for our Owner and Associate Members organizations. We have recently added to or created series for LADWP Water and Power Divisions, LAWA, CA Dept. of General Services, Salt River Project, and more. Our legal, contract, change orders, project management issues, and leadership programs have been especially well received lately and we have several targeted programs in the works. Call Valerie to discuss your organization and region’s needs so we can focus on what we can do for you.
- Associates if you think of topics that are needed in your region, focus, or leadership topics contact Valerie now
- The 2018 Project Controls SUMMIT is already in planning -- Submit your topic and speaker suggestions now for this special January 30th program!
Join NOW -- We've added new levels and categories! Download Membership Application
Encourage your team and colleagues to Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices.
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2017-18 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
We Award Excellence
Owners’ Project Excellence
See the Program
and Photo Album
on the OPE
Plan now to
submit your projects
completed in 2017
for the 2018
For ALL Questions
about the Council,
or Advertising :
Contact Valerie Largin
To provide resources and support to assist our membership in professional development;
improved company operations and maintenance; safety; and quality, cost-effective construction.
Follow us on www.twitter.com/westerncouncil