a Difference in the
Western Council of Construction Consumers (WCCC) serves as a forum for Owners involved with commercial, institutional and industrial construction. Since 1972, the non-profit council has provided members with resources and support needed to fully develop and advance in safety, operations and maintenance, cost-efficiency, professional development and overall quality construction.
JOIN or RENEW your membership now!
On the Calendar
— SAVE THESE DATES —
- 8/03/17 Orientation: Project Management Training Academy teleconference
- 8/04/17 PMTA Orientation PPT available linked on course listing
- 8/29/17 Sessions begin: Project Management Training Academy teleconference
- 8/30/17 DEADLINE: Additional Project & Distinction Awards Orders
- 9/21/17 Alternative Project Delivery SUMMIT at LADWP in Los Angeles, CA
- 9/27/17 In House Targeted Training at SRP in Phoenix, AZ
- 10/6/17 DEADLINE: Awards Gala Ticket Orders & Payment
- 10/26/17 Owners’ Project Excellence Awards Gala in Fullerton, CA
- Check the EVENT CALENDAR weekly for additions and updates
- Check Affiliate Course Calendars
Lorman, American Trainco, Green Ideas and others offer terrific live Seminars and Audio Conferences at a discount to Council members.
Items of Interest
- We are finalizing the Agenda for the September 21, 2017 Alternative Project Delivery SUMMIT at LADWP in Los Angeles. Contact Valerie right away about Sponsorships and topics.
- IN-HOUSE TARGETED PROGRAMS are growing and expanding …
For many years Western Council has offered tailored, customized or targeted programs for the firms, agencies, divisions, regions, and even clients or labor for our Owner and Associate Members organizations. We have recently added to or created series for LADWP Water and Power Divisions, LAWA, CA Dept. of General Services, Salt River Project, and more. Our legal, contract, change orders, project management issues, and leadership programs have been especially well received lately and we have several targeted programs in the works. Call Valerie to discuss your organization and region’s needs so we can focus on what we can do for you.
- Associates if you think of topics that are needed in your region, focus, or leadership topics contact Valerie now
- The 2018 Project Controls SUMMIT is already in planning -- Submit your topic and speaker suggestions now for this special January 30th program!
Join NOW -- We've added new levels and categories! Download Membership Application
Encourage your team and colleagues to Join the e-mail list to receive e-notices.
Membership has Benefits!
- Members can submit projects for Owners' Project Excellence Awards
- Members get reduced tuition for Western Council professional development programs
- Western Council can develop training to meet your organization's needs
- Members can Create and Host Round Tables and special programs. Call or e-mail Valerie NOW to get on the 2017-18 Calendar and plan your topics.
- GOT TALENT?
Get your in-house talent involved in planning or presenting for WCCC programs and events
- Join a Program Planning Team in your area - Get the programs you want and need!
- Join, or start, a committee!
- Sponsor a WCCC Program or Event—Let the Council help you shine!
We Award Excellence
Plan Now for the upcoming
Owners’ Project Excellence
5:00 – 8:15 PM,
Thursday, October 26, 2017
in Fullerton, CA
· Tables & Tickets
· Additional Awards
Questions? Call or e-mail Valerie
More Details on
Excellence Awards page
Awards Questions, and
or Advertising Inquiries:
Contact Valerie Largin